Pages

Friday, December 7, 2018

Boxing



Today for kiwi sort we did boxing. First we had to find a partner and my partner was Viliami after we find a partner we had to number our self one or two after after we number our self I had to get boxing glove and my partner had to get a noodle after we got it we had to make two lines after we done that Mrs. Pax told us the first combo after she told us the first combo she told us the second combo after she told us the second combo we did the third combo after we did the third combo we had to change equipment with my partner and my partner had to do the same hing what i did after we done that Mr. Pax take a photo of us after she take a photo we had to blog what we did for boxing and after I blogged it I had to put it in the LS1 must do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment